[BC] re: X-Digital question

Mark Earle mearle at mearle.com
Thu May 8 09:19:07 CDT 2008

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. wrote:
> About two, or maybe it was three years ago, ESPN en Espaniol required
> one of my stations to convert from a Wegner receiver to a SG3.  As I
> recall we had to buy the SG3 new from ABC or CC in some kind of
> distribution deal as we couldn't find a used one at the time.  Now I
> guess there will be a glut of them on the market soon.  I don't know
> if any other networks use SG3's other than ABC and ESPN.
>
> Ron D
"The Big Time" with Whitney Allan (country show) uses SG3, don't know
what network they use.

Westwood uses SG3. They may be contracting time from ABC?? I do not know.

Talk Radio Network uses SG3. TRN1 TRN3 and TRN 4 (aka TRNFM) are on ABC.
TRN2 is on Westwood.

By the way, are post from gmail "OK" now, to the list?

--
mwe

    ) )
   ( (
    ) ) You will be assimilated..oooh, coffee!!
  |****|
( |    |
  |____|mearle at mearle.com