[BC] Radio soaps/dramas

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Thu May 8 07:12:54 CDT 2008

In a message dated 05/06/2008 1:50:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
glen.kippel at gmail.com writes:

>  And did you forget "Unshackled!"?  Very
>  "old-school" production values, but some people love it -- others hate it.

Nope... didn't forget... but note that I said *modern* radio dramas. :)
Although they ARE making new ones, they're still making them in the very "Olde
Tyme" style. Not that that's bad, of course. ;) It just may be a turn-off factor.
The others "draw you right in".

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>