[BC] X-Digital question

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Wed May 7 20:00:43 CDT 2008

At one of my stations we're still using a SG3 for news at the top of
the hour into our automation and it plays the news at :02 past the
hour.

We also get Paul Harvey on it.

The SG3 does everything that we need and we don't need any of the
bells and whistles that the X box provides yet we're being forced to
transition to it when ABC kills the SG3's.

I have the X box installed as a hot standby so all that I have to do
when the change over day arrives is plug in the audio connector from
the SG3 but we could live without it.

Ron D