[BC] X-Digital question

Kevin Trueblood kevin at neptuneradio.net
Wed May 7 12:08:06 CDT 2008

I'm setting up a new X-Digital box for a couple of ABC services.

I really dig the built-in net catching.  I also dig the ability to download programs after they have been recorded.

Is there, or are there plans to add, a feature where the netcatched files could be automatically exported to an automation system?  Are there plans for automation systems to develop import programs similar to the ones created for NPR's Content Depot?

Just curious.  That feature would really make my day, and many of yours I imagine.

Kevin Trueblood
Broadcast Technologist
WGLT 89.1 / 103.5
Illinois State University