[BC] Fallout from cuts

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Tue May 6 12:42:34 CDT 2008

------ At 12:30 AM 5/6/2008, WBRadiolists at aol.com wrote: -------

>According to my co-workers who "lost" their jazz station a couple months ago,
>they haven't found anyone else playing the format. Does that station have
>enough power to reach into the Fairfield County area of CT?

WBGO is relatively low powered with an antenna on a building in
downtown Newark at about 400 ft. To reach Fairfield County they have
to shoot through Manhattan. I used to lose the signal not far from
the George Washington bridge on the way to Western MA via RT 95.

The station actually plays Jazz. Real Jazz.

Rich