[BC] Radio soaps/dramas

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Mon May 5 23:58:00 CDT 2008

In a message dated 05/05/2008 8:57:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DHultsman5 at aol.com writes:

> What is the source of this programming?

"Adventures in Odyssey": Focus on the Family, CO Springs, CO

http://www.whitsend.org/

"Down Gilead Lane": Children's Bible Hour, Grand Rapids, MI

http://cbh.gospelcom.net/dgl/home.php

>   What Station?

MANY HUNDREDS of them! Many have Internet feeds, too. Mostly these shows are
aired on weekends, usually in the mornings. Some stations carry Odyssey as a
daily feature, too.

One station I know that carries both and airs them on Saturday mornings, and
is streaming, is WARV. www.warv.net

These programs are VERY popular with the listeners. I was at WFIF for 20
years before I was "downsized". I remember reading many letters and e-mails and
getting calls over the years where people mentioned these programs in very
favorable terms. We even had many copies of them at the station to give away, and
whenever we gave them, parents were thrilled and the kids just squealed with
delight.

Many a time, we'd hear from parents about how they played the tapes and/or
CDs for their kids in the car, at bedtime, etc, and how much they loved it! Good
stuff, all the way around! VERY popular, and VERY well-loved.

Hope that helps. :)

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>