[BC] Fallout from cuts

WBRadiolists at aol.com WBRadiolists at aol.com
Mon May 5 23:30:57 CDT 2008

In a message dated 05/05/2008 12:50:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rameuser at tmo.blackberry.net writes:

> There is jazz in NYC.  It is below 92 where it can be done well.

According to my co-workers who "lost" their jazz station a couple months ago,
they haven't found anyone else playing the format. Does that station have
enough power to reach into the Fairfield County area of CT?

Please tell me the frequency, so that I can pass the information along to
them. They will be grateful! :)

Willie...

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.<BR>
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001)</HTML>