[BC] Suicidal Space "Monkeys"

Broadcast List USER Broadcast at fetrow.org
Mon May 5 22:20:24 CDT 2008

Note: Followup to this will be in the Alternate Frequency....

I would love to see a citation on this story.  I don't think any of
the monkey flights were long enough for anything to starve, even a
mouse (which needs to eat all the time).  Even the first maned
flights were very short, and thought food was TESTED, it wasn't
needed.   Primates can live weeks to a month without food as long as
they have water.

Where can I read about suicidal space primates?  An Internet link?  A
book?  Please let me know.