[BC] It's Engineers....

patrick roberts radiowavesokc at gmail.com
Mon May 5 13:23:08 CDT 2008

Corporate America Radio suits remind me of the monkey they sent to
space early in the space program.  The darn thing was smart enought
to figure out how to cheet the food dispenser into giving it more
food early in the flight.  The bad news is the monkey starved to
death because it ate itself though the supply early and had nothing
for the latter part of the flight.

PR

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 9:03 PM,
<<mailto:WBRadiolists at aol.com>WBRadiolists at aol.com> wrote:
In a message dated 05/04/2008 8:34:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
<mailto:radiowavesokc at gmail.com>radiowavesokc at gmail.com writes:

 > I hope the suits enjoy what's coming to them.

They're gutting the Golden Goose to try to get at her eggs all at once...
only they don't realize that it just don't work that way!