[BC] All Sports Stations

Mark W. Croom markc at kjly.com
Mon May 5 13:22:25 CDT 2008

So maybe I'm a little odd, but there are sports events that I think work on
the radio that I'm not all that interested in attending in person. I have
really learned to enjoy some hockey play by play, for example, though I've
never been to a hockey game in my life. The guys doing MN Wild hockey are
pretty entertaining, I think.

I enjoy *entertaining* sports talk radio even though I am only a casual
sports fan at best. I agree with the poster who commented that it's a whole
lot better if it's locally focused--my favorite sports talker is KFAN in the
Twin Cities. The mix of local and national sports, local sports
personalities, and hosts who generally talk more than just "sports, sports,
sports" has really grown on me in my travels the last few years.

Mark
MN