[BC] It's not just Engineers....

Jeff Johnson jeff at rfproof.com
Mon May 5 01:15:41 CDT 2008

The colleges that offer co-op programs are an exception. My school,
University of Cincinnati, was the first to do so. Co-op engineering
students alternate class quarters with jobs in industry. My course of
study, Industrial Design, was the same.

It could be said that Steve Jobs is above all else an Industrial Designer -
the user interface is his product's keys to success.

Hmm, how'd I end up here?? Oh, the hobby is now the career ... not a bad
outcome.

Jeff.Johnson at rfproof.com, CSRE
RFPROOF.COM