[BC] "live" feeds

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo at usa.net
Thu May 1 11:53:18 CDT 2008

With two pairs you can do some pretty sexy things. You can send stereo from
the remote. You can simplex a mono feedback/intercom audio channel by using
the center taps of the four windings connecting to the lines (and using two
more transformers). Finally, you can simplex an order wire between the mono
line and ground. THEN you can diode steer the relays. Five things, all on two
pairs!

-D