[BC] Country Music plight in top towns

Craig Bowman craig1
Wed Sep 27 07:02:41 CDT 2006

Remember in the mid 80's when being a rocker was the kiss of death.
Many heritage AOR stations changed format.  A few months went by and a
rim shot station put classic rock on the air and "out of nowhere" became
a viable station.  Some "also ran" will revive the format and a big
stick will steel it back.

Craig Bowman