[BC] Country Music plight in top towns

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Wed Sep 27 06:19:09 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/27/2006 12:08:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
radiotech at bellsouth.net writes:

> Some times I'm really glad I have Sirius. Seems the programing side of
>  our business sometimes can't figure out what to do.

Ya know... I just don't get it! Why do they "blow up" these perfectly viable
formats ("Oldies" and "Country") with respectable numbers? What are they
thinking? (Or *are* they thinking?) I find it totally incomprehensible! It would
appear that they are in a hurry to rush over the cliff, like so many Lemmings,
thus sending their listeners into the waiting arms of the Satcasters... never
to return. For all the blather about being "worried" about them "stealing"
listeners from Terrestrial Radio, they sure are doing a great job of keeping those
listeners... *NOT!*

Willie...