[BC] Harris TV transmitter available near Seattle

Clay Curtiss clay
Fri Sep 22 09:15:55 CDT 2006

I have a Harris 1KW television transmitter (Channel 61) available.  This is
a 1980's solid state unit (I don't have the model number in front of me).  I
need to move it quickly if anyone is interested.  It is located in Kent, WA
(about 20 miles south of Seattle).  There is also a 100W Channel 4
transmitter available.  Both units were used by an engineering company for
testing new video processing equipment designs and are now surplus to their
needs.

Clay