[BC] Hello From Dallas

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Wed Sep 20 08:13:20 CDT 2006

Alan,
  Tell Phil, Ray, and Barry that Scott & Leslie Bailey I said hi!  My
father suffered a stroke on August 21st, and my wife and I are having to
help my mother rearrange her house to make it more efficient for both of
them, since he has suffered some brain trauma with this stroke.
  Hope you guys are having fun!

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Alan Alsobrook
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 7:58 AM
To: Broadcast mailing list
Subject: [BC] Hello From Dallas

I just thought I'd drop a note to say hello to everyone from Dallas.
Yes the rumors are true, there is a NAB radio show going on here, I
think.
Barry Miskind, Ray Topp, & Phil Alexander are here as well. I've also
seen Charlie Wooten & Steve
Riker wondering the lobby. The Show doesn't really get cranked up until
today, and then it strikes
tent around noon on Friday.
--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD