[BC] Hello From Dallas

Chris Gebhardt chris
Fri Sep 22 08:53:51 CDT 2006

Alan Alsobrook wrote:
> I just thought I'd drop a note to say hello to everyone from Dallas.
> Yes the rumors are true, there is a NAB radio show going on here, I think.
> Barry Miskind, Ray Topp, & Phil Alexander are here as well. I've also
> seen Charlie Wooten & Steve Riker wondering the lobby. The Show doesn't
> really get cranked up until today, and then it strikes tent around noon
> on Friday.

I know it's slightly OT, but.... for anybody that will still be in
Dallas through Saturday morning, take a gander to the American Airlines
Center arena parking lot on Saturday morning, where you will find the
largest assembly of Police, Fire and Military vehicles and personnel
perhaps anywhere.

It is not for a drill or anything, but for "The Heroes Parade", and will
feature hundreds of units from departments and agencies across the region.

More info is here:  http://www.heroesparade.com/

If you come by, find me and introduce yourself.   Just ask anybody who
works there where "Chris from Virtbiz" is.

Each of the vehicles you will see has emergency services band radios
installed and operate somewhere around the North Texas region.  There we
are - back on topic.

Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services
chris at virtbiz.com | (866) 4-VIRTBIZ