[BC] Re: Rich - Listenership down.

Xmitters@aol.com Xmitters
Fri Sep 15 15:27:46 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/15/2006 11:52:40 AM Central Standard Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

>  Fortunately, IBUZ won't permit portable radios,
> so families will gather together once more to listen to radio. Since
> the family can only afford one, the decision to listen to the main
> channel or a secondary will be very tough and might cause some
> additional disfunctionality.
>
> Rich

Ahh come on Rich!

Don't be so cynical. In a properly functuoning household, the dad is the head
of the household. Therefore, he will decide if we listen to stream "A" or
stream "B". I'm surprized at you!

Father Knows Best, dont'cha know!

Jeff Glass
Northern Illinois University