[BC] Re: Rich - Listenership down.

Rich Wood richwood
Fri Sep 15 18:12:49 CDT 2006

------ At 04:27 PM 9/15/2006, Xmitters at aol.com wrote: -------

>Ahh come on Rich!
>
>Don't be so cynical. In a properly functuoning household, the dad is the head
>of the household. Therefore, he will decide if we listen to stream "A" or
>stream "B". I'm surprized at you!
>
>Father Knows Best, dont'cha know!

You and I may live in a functional household but "those" people
don't. Father might just give in under the pressure of runaway kids
and an "I've got a headache" wife. Times have changed. Notice that
most fathers don't wear suits once they get home. The only IBUZ radio
in the house will be such an attraction that father choosing the
wrong  stream might be pelted with iPods.

I'm not being cynical. Just realistic.

Rich