[BC] Air America filing for Bankruptcy

Glen Kippel glen.kippel
Thu Sep 14 11:40:22 CDT 2006

No, I am implying that it is kind of dangerous to label oneself with such a
"fuzzy" definition.  It could too easily be interpreted as Marxist, even
though you may not mean for it to have that word value.  It would be better
to come up with another descriptive.

As an example, Barna Research has shown that a majority of people holding an
evangelical theology prefer not to call themselves "Evangelicals."  For too
many others, especially those who don't know the difference between
"evangelical" and "evangelistic," the word has become something of a
perjorative.  So they prefer to call themselves "Bible-believing Christians"
or, less often, "Born-again Christians."

Would there be a more user-friendly word than "progressive"?