[BC] FCC & 9/11

Craig Bowman craig1
Mon Sep 11 09:31:21 CDT 2006

I have a seven year old who sees more violence in cartoons than there
was in this program.  I sent him to bed (under great protest I might
add) early so I could watch it without him (accidentally) seeing parts
of it and I am now not sure why.  I don't know what the big deal is.

If this version is close to the truth the Clinton administration did
much more than I thought (and a fine job) to seek retribution for the
first WTC attack.  I do not know why he (they) would be upset.

Craig Bowman