[BC] LPFM's

Bruce Potterton bpotterton
Fri Sep 8 11:54:13 CDT 2006

I beg to differ if the Ix is from a translator and you can prove that
you had a listenable signal before, they will.  If the Xlator is already
on the air, you have to give the xlator licensee a chance to fix the Ix.
If they can't fix it they have to shut down.

Bruce Potterton

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Mike McCarthy
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 5:19 AM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] LPFM's

Bottom line...if the IX experienced is outside the protected contour,
FCC won't do anything to eliminate the IX.  Been there...done that.

IBOC is proving that over and over.

So...Willie, if the IX is occurring outside the 60dBu contour for that
Class A, fugettaboutit.  Nuttin go-in ta happen.

MM

At 10:10 PM 9/7/2006 -0400, WFIFeng at aol.com wrote