[BC] Multiple close-in Translators

Peter Moncure pmoncure
Fri Sep 8 11:43:48 CDT 2006

WFIFeng at aol.com wrote:
> Will my complaint be a waste of paper,
> or will it actually get that thing shut down? My plan is to complain
> as soon
> as it lights up, and to encourage others to do likewise.
>
> Willie...
My advice FWIW, go find someone within the station's 60 who will likely
have Ix.  Here's a case where the inaccuracies of contours can be used
to advantage, just find a high spot toward the Ix site which is lower
toward the victim, and have some letters ready for them to sign.  A
weaker case might be to argue (if it's true) that you have 1 mV/M at 30
feet AGL at your location.

Bottom line, once they're licensed it's hard to kill 'em.

--
Peter Moncure, VP RadioSoft