[BC] Studio? We don't need no stinkin' studio!

Tom Bosscher tom
Fri Sep 8 11:41:46 CDT 2006

Bailey, Scott wrote:

>    I made the statement (on the air) I wanted the first jerk to call me
> and complain that we were on day power during the emergency. I would
> have taken down their name, address, and had my attorney, and the City
> of Gallatin file a huge lawsuit against them. My community is still
> trying to recover from that disaster! We still have people homeless
> here!

	Scott, I would have backed you up. I was listening to a
local ham net, and a couple of the hams were very upset that
all the local clubs are having permanent VHF/UHF radios,
antennas and power supplies located at each hospital. Why?
All the emergency managers are recommending it, as ever
since 9/11, you just cannot comprehend what might happen.

	But these two &^%$ retentive hams said that hams can never
be used to pass commercial traffic, including hospitals. One
thing I've learned after 53 years on this planet. It doesn't
do any good to talk to people like this.

	You did good, and you are a true broadcaster, and we all
thank you for that.

	tom bosscher