[BC] Digital playback

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Sep 8 10:39:37 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/08/2006 10:19:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
engineer at nycradio.com writes:

> Here is a plug in for winamp for crossfading. works great
>  http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Plugins/Advanced-
> Crossfading-Output-for-Winamp.shtml
>  > SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading Output 1.75

Bingo! That is the one I was talking about in another post. It would appear
that this is a new version. I am definitely going to check this puppy out!

Here's an easier link:

http://tinyurl.com/kmzbk

>  And if you want a "optimod" sort of Compressor Limiter DSP for winamp
>  try this
>  http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details.php?id=120741
>
>  Stu

That's cool, but the site says that it was last updated in 2002! Ugh! Still,
I tried it in '04 but the PC I'm using couldn't handle it. I have a lower-tech
plugin doing the AGC, with a hardware/kit limiter.

Willie...