[BC] music on hard drive

Craig Bowman craig1
Thu Sep 7 19:38:37 CDT 2006

I have OTS on one of my "Play" Machines and I have to tell you that it
does a great job of AUTOMATICALLY placing EOM marks and doing segues.
It is particular about headers though and if it does not like the header
of the file you are using it will not recognize it.  I have corresponded
with them and they are rather arrogant about their unwillingness to be
even cart chunk compliant.  I do not know of a "Real" automation system
which does a good job of analyzing an audio file and correctly placing
the segue mark (EOM).  It also has a rudimentary scheduler built in so
it makes a fun toy for the home, car, boat, etc.

Craig Bowman