[BC] McMartin or Similar Audio Console for need

Stanley Adams stanleybadams
Thu Sep 7 17:22:04 CDT 2006

Hello Guys,

  I am looking for a BC 500 McMartin 5 or 8 pot board that someone would be willing to about give away or for a honest to goodness charitable donation.  This is a tax exempt organization and a 500 or the 508 (or whatever) series of boards are really, really simple to keep up for an audio service to the hard of hearing.  This is a church that has a large hard of hearing ministry and we are needing a seperate board for that now with some mixing capabilities.

  Or if some good Samaritian is out there, just let me know what you have.

  Thank you

  Stanley Adams
  Memphis, TN