[BC] music on hard drive

SteveOrdinetz hykker
Thu Sep 7 19:11:45 CDT 2006

At 06:14 PM 9/7/2006, Tom wrote:

>The one at a NURSING HOME is all in a 6 year old pentium computer using
>OTS DJ.
>
>The one at MY HOME is 1955-1985 oldies in a pentium comupter with OTS. It
>gets all my junk.

Maybe I'm spoiled by "real" automation systems, but one thing I dislike
about the '"cheapo" automation is the cumbersome way EOMs are
programmed.  It seems very difficult to set up for consistent good-sounding
segues.  I wanted to set one up at home to use as a jukebox, but they all
just seemed so clunky and non-intuative.