[BC] The FCC does it AGAIN!

Dana Puopolo dpuopolo
Wed Sep 6 10:18:52 CDT 2006

Yesterday, the Commission dismissed an FM rulemaking petition I did for what
makes absolutely no sense.

They dismissed it because at the reference site, they claim it received
destructive interference from a Canadian station. What's totally weird is that
by using 73.215, a "real" site can be had that does not have this problem.

It's almost as If they WANTED to get rid of this and looked and looked until
they found an exuse to!

Politics? If you look, one commenter is a former client, who harasses me
whenever they can. They have a well connected law firm.

I'm thinking of filing a Reconsideration Petition, but before I do, I'd like
comments from some of you.

-D

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-06-1757A1.pdf