[BC] The FCC does it AGAIN!

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Wed Sep 6 21:06:33 CDT 2006

I know of another somewhat-recent short-spaced allotment in upstate
NY, also a "first local service" to a small community. The station
operating there takes a huge amount of co-channel interference (within
the US) from a C1 in Toronto.  This channel was substituted for
another (which didn't have a severe interference problem) in order to
clear the way for a move-in requested by a MAJOR owner.  Yep,
politics.

It might be a case you can cite as a precedent.  If you haven't
guessed which town, contact me off-list for details.

Mark