[BC] The future of broadcasting...

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Sun Sep 3 01:26:01 CDT 2006

Broadcast on the now defunct X-Star Radio Network was Dr. Jim King's "Music
Shelf" program. Doc focused on post-swing/pre-rock-n-roll music such as
Patti Page, Perry Como, Gogie Grant, et. al. I heard songs I had not heard
in 40-50 years. It was wonderful. Like anything else, it could become
tedious as a constantly repeated format.

WGRR here in Cincinnati has one of those really, really tired worn-out
too-narrow oldies formats. That, in addition to the grotesque over
processing, shooed me off.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM