[BC] BMWs

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Sat Jul 29 18:54:19 CDT 2006

Ya I know, but I'm anal with keeping things running in perfect shape on my
vehicles.

I wanna get it in there so they can pull the code and see what its
complaining about then decide if its something I want to fix myself or let
them worry about.  My only gripe is that without spending a decent amount of
cash (more then I can justify in relation to how many times it would take me
going to the dealer, throwing the service mgr $10 to take the portable OBD
computer out to the parking lot and pull the code) to get a reader or PC
interface for myself.