[BC] BMWs

engineermike engineermike
Sat Jul 29 19:07:19 CDT 2006

Check with the dealer or better yet get a manual for your vehicle and it
will tell you how to get the code without a machine.  Most cars use one
of the lights on the dash and it will flash the numbers on at a time
until you get the code.  This is triggered different ways.  One of my
old cars used turning the key on and off 5 times and leave it on on the
6th.  The check engine light would flash the code.
Good luck
Mike