[BC] : RE: We do it because we can, not because it is right

Tom Taggart tpt
Wed Jul 26 18:52:14 CDT 2006

1. In Ohio, 911 calls are considered a "public record" (unless there is some kind of active criminal investigation that would require the call to remain secret).

3. WOIO's news is known to be of the "if it bleeds, it leads" nature. One memorable story was when one of their anchors joined one of these mass nude photo shoots, like they did in Central Park last year.

2. Today's paper reports WOIO is suing the Browns to enforce its contract for broadcast rights.  Stay tuned.