[BC] Making engineering pay

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Mon Jul 24 13:33:33 CDT 2006

The real problem is the equipment is so much more reliable, that
management thinks that they can get by, for long periods of time without
an engineer.  The bad side of this is if you installed it all correctly
it's a good chance that they will not have any problems without you.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885