[BC] Making engineering pay

JYRussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Mon Jul 24 09:25:44 CDT 2006

Could set up a 'Society of Broadcast Engineers' with a little horsepower,
such that it sets the rates the members can charge based upon the tests
they've passed to earn their letters...

Jason
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana Puopolo" <dpuopolo at usa.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [BC] Making engineering pay

NO!

Broadcast Engineering USED TO BE a good source of income in most every
market!
WE as engineers are to blame for this not being the case today!!
I have asked over and over and over. HOW DO WE FIX THIS? No one has even
given
a suggestion. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen isn't
valid reply. I want real discussion on how to slow down and/or eliminate
this
cancer that's slowly spreading through our industry.

Anyone??

-D