[BC] Making engineering pay

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Mon Jul 24 12:03:42 CDT 2006

In another life I was a photography professional. I charged (in the '60's)
$5.00/ b/w print. My best client thought that was too much after buying my
work for a number of years. He went with another photographer for a year or
so. He called me with, literally, an 'eating crow' comment and wondered if
I would still work for him. Of course I would and did.

It is the same way with my contract work now. Quality costs, but is economical.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM