[BC] Does your PD program your auomation system?

engineermike engineermike
Sun Jul 16 16:35:06 CDT 2006

That's good to know but did you program the software in the system that
makes it all work?  That's really what I'm interested in knowing.  Who
is responsible for programming the guts so that the automation and all
that works correctly?
Later
Mike