[BC] The Road Show in the Carolinas

Larry Bloomfield Larry
Fri Jul 14 06:20:42 CDT 2006

Hi all:

This twelfth week sees the Road Show in the Carolinas as we do
presentations in Columbia, Charlotte and Raleigh.

Not counting Knoxville, TN, we?ve had a total of 724 in attendance at
the 27 venues we?ve done to date. This is an average of just under 27 in
attendance at each venue. We are now over half way through the Road Show
venues and we?ve received over 62 e-mail comments about our efforts. For
other details, check out our website: www.Tech-Notes.TV
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/>.

You?re all invited to join us this next week as we continue our Taste of
NAB 2006 Road Show.

On Tuesday, July 18th, we?ll be in Columbia, SC for a noon meeting and
our second year. For those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/29-Coilumbia.htm. Come join us for lunch,
information and door prizes.

On Wednesday, July 19th, we?ll be in Charlotte, NC for our fifth year.
This is also a noon meeting. The details on this event and be seen at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/30-Charlotte.htm. Come join us for lunch,
information and door prizes.

We?ll wind up the week in Raleigh, NC on Friday, July 21st with a 1 PM
meeting. This will also be our forth year in the Raleigh/Durham area.
For details about this event, check out:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/28-Knoxville.htm. Once more, come join us
for lunch, information and door prizes.

The comments continue to come in. If you?d like to see them, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/31-Raleig-Durham.htm.

Don?t for get, for those who attend, as noted above, you will be treated
to food, and have the opportunity to participate in our door prize
drawings. The real door prize is the new ? cutting edge technology we
bring with us. Perhaps, if you?re not in one of these areas, we?ll be in
your area soon.

Here?s the boilerplate: You do not have to be a member of the SBE to
attend these events. Anyone with an interest in the latest technology
with out the sales pitch is welcome to attend. For the latest in where
we?ll be and/or where we?ve been with pictures and a list of who won
what door prize, please visit our website as it is the most current and
reliable source of information on the Road Show and what is happening:
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
(541) 902-2424 (My Everything Phone #)