[BC] Re: GE Superadio III - with meters?

Bob Barnswatts amfan
Fri Jul 7 10:02:58 CDT 2006

What i was wanting was a portable radio - with meters, so far all the suggestions are not the kind of radio you could carry around out by the pool or back and forth to someplace...very easily.

The supertuner you can grab it by the handle and go wherever.