[BC] Black Box circuits

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Thu Jul 6 15:48:28 CDT 2006

It is the careful selection of those components and values
which are key to the sound of the processor! I guess you
could say "I looked into a phasor and saw just a bunch of
coils and capacitors". Misadjust or improperly select any of
those components and you have a very dysfunctional system.

If you believe you can make your own processor out of
Radio Shack parts you may have a VERY successful and
profitable product to market! Go for it!

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE