[BC] GE Superadio III vs. IBOC hash

Powell E. Way III W4OPW w4opw
Wed Jul 5 12:14:29 CDT 2006

--- Steve <shnewman at alaweb.com> wrote:

> Yet they're willing to let AM stations crap upon
> each other? As all of us
> know, sometimes new ain't necessarily the best.
> Well, I could go on and on
> but I'm sure everyone gets the point.

Absolutely and Steve, I agree with you 100%. But the
fact is "they" don't CARE! And when you mention it
"they" get really haughty and say you should NOT be
listening to stations outside of your local area.
HARRRUMPH! What IF you don't HAVE any stations in your
local area ?

> Also, I'm sure all this was hashed over before I
> became a member of the
> forum so I apologize for beating a dead horse. It
> was more therapy for me
> then anything else. <g> It's part of my "age of
> mediocrity" primal scream.
> Forgive me.

> Steve

The horse was just asleep. When you beat him he got up
and bit someone in the rear!

Powell

w4opw at americanbroadcastdx.com
NNNN!