[BC] GE Superadio III vs. IBOC hash

Steve shnewman
Tue Jul 4 18:42:43 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Tekel" <amstereoexp at yahoo.com>
To: <broadcast at radiolists.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 5:57 PM
Subject: [BC] GE Superadio III vs. IBOC hash

> Indeed, it was not too long ago that the FCC ordered the Harris AM Stereo
> system to be taken off the air due to a trivial engineering discrepancy
> that no listener or broadcaster would ever notice.

Yet they're willing to let AM stations crap upon each other? As all of us
know, sometimes new ain't necessarily the best. Well, I could go on and on
but I'm sure everyone gets the point.

Also, I'm sure all this was hashed over before I became a member of the
forum so I apologize for beating a dead horse. It was more therapy for me
then anything else. <g> It's part of my "age of mediocrity" primal scream.
Forgive me.

Steve