[BC] Caribbean Stations on 5kHz steps

R J Carpenter rcarpen
Tue Jul 4 13:17:38 CDT 2006

To the best of my knowledge all the Caribbean station with frequencies
ending in 5 are officially on an adjacent frequency ending in 0. Thus
they don't violate the allocation plan as far as the paper-shufflers
are concerned, only in fact.

I think the ABS station (Antigua & Barbuda Broadcasting Service) is
one such station. I think it is government-owned.

Perhaps a religious station on Antigua is on 1605.

But it isn't just an Antiguan thing, the are a couple of others. I'll
see if I can find my notes from a long-ago trip.