[BC] delays on radio and TV (old timer question)

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Jul 3 16:39:34 CDT 2006

------ At 04:50 PM 7/3/2006, DHultsman5 at aol.com wrote: -------

>Radio Guys may recall the article showing the carousels for the ABC   four
>networks that iserted commeercials in Chicago to the rest of the
>network  during
>ABC commercial breaks for regional splits.  Of ciurse some of heard  it screw
>up over the years with a bad card or dragging cart.

Years later ABC New York took over the radio network spots with a
wall of Instacarts at the ABC TOC on the 6th floor at 125 West End
Avenue. I believe it was down to three time zones by that time. A
client could buy the same time in all three time zones. Different
programming, of course. Mostly newscasts. I was there about 15 years
ago, so it happened before then.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia