[BC] Traffic reports

Glen Kippel glen.kippel
Thu Aug 31 17:17:03 CDT 2006

Well, whenever I have to go to/through LA and I keep my radio on KNX, I do
wish they would use the names I'm familiar with, like the San Bernardino
Freeway or the Long Beach Freeway.  A "traffic tieup on the 10 at the 710"
doesn't mean quite the same to me.  I have to translate it into what I am
used to.