[BC] Traffic reports

John Buffaloe johnbuffaloe
Thu Aug 31 17:29:24 CDT 2006

It's easy to get through L.A. without a hitch.  The last time I did it I was
coming back from Ojai with my wife.  I hit the 405 at 8:45 am on a Sunday
morning, and hit the 5 at 9:30.  Never had to drop below 85 mph and didn't
bother listening to the radio when I had a CD changer at my disposal.

It's all about thinking outside the box.

John A. Buffaloe
Bext Inc
888-239-8462 Toll Free
619-685-3919 Direct
901-628-6615 Cell
www.bext.com

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Glen Kippel
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:16 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] Traffic reports

Well, whenever I have to go to/through LA and I keep my radio on KNX, I do
wish they would use the names I'm familiar with, like the San Bernardino
Freeway or the Long Beach Freeway.  A "traffic tieup on the 10 at the 710"
doesn't mean quite the same to me.  I have to translate it into what I am
used to.