[BC] Traffic reports

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Thu Aug 31 13:25:00 CDT 2006

> Don't you just hate it when you get to where some "Traffic and
Weather together" bunch just described a big accident "just in the
clearing stages" ... only to find it was long gone?

I personally find it annoying to hear all the stations that promote
"traffic and weather together on the 8's" (or the 6's, or whatever).
I don't think there are too many people who ever know what that means.
Remember, the vast majority of the public is totally ignorant.  I
once had a call from somebody who asked when the news came on.
When I told them "at the top of the hour", they asked "when is
that?"

LF