[BC] Yet another HD ... XM HD

Dale H. Cook radiotest
Tue Aug 29 20:19:42 CDT 2006

At 08:07 PM 8/29/2006, Stan Tacker wrote:

>As you know, people who lost their favorite Easy Listening (never
>call it Beautiful Music) station pose terrorist-like danger to the
>station.

Been there, done that. Those listeners don't scare me. The ones who
worry me are the Modern Rock listeners who lose their favorite
station - they are far more likely to include people with the skills,
tools and inclination to mount an attack on their former favorite's
web and network resources. That is a major reason why my number one
rule of station network security is "Never tell the world where you live."

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, Centennial Broadcasting,
Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA - WZZI / WZZU / WLNI / WLEQ
http://members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml