[BC] Yet another HD ... XM HD

Stan Tacker stacker
Tue Aug 29 19:31:11 CDT 2006

As you know, people who lost their favorite Easy Listening (never
call it Beautiful Music) station pose terrorist-like danger to the
station. If you saw the first episode of WKRP in Cincinnati you saw a
greatly sanitized version of what can happen when listeners are
revolting. Maybe I should rephrase that.

Rich

Reminds me of a joke among lawyers.  "The practice of law would be a great
thing if it wasn't for the damn clients."

Stan